High area Keel designed for Rob’s Firewire Go Fish model.
Rob’s keel drops into the range as the highest area FCS II keel on offer. This full-bodied template was designed to suit the Firewire Go Fish model, however it can be easily transferred to most traditional wide tail fish shapes.
- Rob Machado (RM) template.
- High area Keel designed for Rob’s Firewire Go Fish model.
- Functional option for fish & hybrid shapes.
- Provides maximum drive and start up acceleration, smooth controlled turns, plus a feeling of being connected to the wave face.
Comparatively, the RM Keel sits between the Modern Keel (high sweep) and the Retro Keel (low sweep), making it well balanced and predictable in nature. The rounded tip and robust outline mean this template produces exceptional drive and forward acceleration.
Stability and control are key features of Rob’s keel template. With maximum drive and flow on offer, the RM Keel will have you soaring down-the-line while maintaining speed even in the softest of waves.
“When designing this template, the focus was on drive and flow with the ability to jam a nice turn. All complimentary ingredients when riding a retro fish”.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Glass (PG)
Performance Glass fins are machine cut from layers of solid fibreglass. These fins are stiff and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.