Get your boards to your next surf destination in the best of shape. The 6'6" Four Board Bag seamlessly keeps your quiver safe and secured with durable 5MM padding and an internal reinforced padding system in the nose and tail. Rockered shape (exclusive to VEIA) keeps everything in place without putting pressure on the noses of your boards. Baggage handlers are no match for this bag.
Fits: 4 Surfboards up to 6'6"
Weight: 9 Lbs
- Board separators to keep your boards pristine for arrival
- Multiband™ Outer Loop with multiple grab points and roof tie down loops
- Outer strap tunnel to reduce hangups
- Padded & plastic reinforced end caps
- Included 6" Carabiner for storage and attaching to other bags/tie downs
- Padded shoulder strap
- Outer zippered accessories pocket with space for fins, etc.
- Internal mesh pocket
- Rockered shape exclusive to VEIA..fits your boards while reducing nose pressure points
- Neoprene main handle
- Top grab handles for easy handling (Red so baggage handlers get the message too)
VEIA Bags Warranty:
All VEIA bags are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year from the date of purchase. This covers zippers, seams and general construction of the bag. All warranties will be reviewed by our staff and if deemed a warranty a replacements or repair will be provided.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.