500 pre programmed tides, 100m waterproof tested, versatile tide display and your regular technical features. The only thing this watch can’t do is wax your surfboard.
This next generation of Rip Curl tide watch utilizes a simple menu-based user interface, making instruction manuals virtually unnecessary.
Versatile Tide Display
- Switch between Graph View or Detailed View
- Graph View - ‘At-a-glance’ tide display is scaled for each unique location and clearly illustrates spring and neap tides. Actual tide heights are displayed 8 hours into the future and 2 hours into the past.
- Detailed View - Clearly displays current tide height and direction, including the numeric time and numeric height the of next tide
- 500 Pre Programmed tide locations
- 100% Waterproof Tested
- Quick view tide graph
- Detailed tide view
- Future tide
- Alarm, countdown timer, stopwatch and light.
- Versatile tide display, Graph View or Detailed view
- Comfortable and lightweight one-piece over molded injected polyurethane band
- Band tapered from 35mm to 25mm with secure locking keeper
- Marine grade stainless steel forged buckle
- Durable yet lightweight injected molded polycarbonate ABS case
- 41mm width
- Screw-down stainless steel case-back
- 100m waterproof tested
5 Year Limited Warranty - Rip Curl watches are individually tested to the highest standards.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.