C1 Carbon Epoxy
Introducing our high-performance C1 surfboard construction, crafted with precision using advanced materials for unmatched performance in the water.
- Lightweight and buoyant 36g closed cell EPS foam core for exceptional floatation and sensitivity .
- Full wrap of High Modulus 160g carbon fibre sourced from Japan delivers unparalleled stiffness and strength for maximum energy transfer and responsiveness.
- Additional wrap of 4 oz E-glass provides outstanding durability and impact resistance, ensuring the board's longevity and protection against dings.
- Reinforced fin and leg rope plugs with 2 x 4 oz patches for added strength and stability.
- Vacuum bagging construction technique ensures precise epoxy resin infusion, even lamination, and reduced weight for enhanced strength and performance.
- Unmatched Performance: The combination of EPS foam, High Modulus carbon fibre, E-glass and aero-space grade epoxy resin, optimises the board's performance capabilities, allowing for quick acceleration, powerful turns, and exceptional control on the wave.
- Lightweight Design: The careful selection of materials and construction techniques results in a lightweight surfboard, enhancing performance , paddle efficiency, and strength.
- Durability and Impact Resistance: The carbon fibre reinforcement and E-glass provide excellent durability, protecting the board against impacts and maintaining its structural integrity even in challenging conditions.
- Maximum Responsiveness: The stiff and responsive characteristics of the High Modulus carbon fibre enable instant energy transfer, allowing the surfer to experience unmatched speed, responsiveness, and a direct connection with the wave.
Experience the pinnacle of high-performance surfing with our meticulously crafted surfboard, engineered to take your surfing to new levels .
The Inferno FT (Limited Edition) from SharpEye Surfboards delivers you the world’s fastest surfboard with Unparalleled Acceleration, Speed and Flow.
Filipe Toledo Pro Model. An evolution of the Inferno 72, the Inferno FT was a pivotal model featured in Filipe Toledo's 2022 world title campaign. The Inferno FT features a Quad fin design with a medium single concave that runs into a deep double concave between the fins that flows into a flat exit through the tail. This bottom contour, combined with the same proven rocker from the Inferno 72, allows electric performance in a vast range of wave types and sizes.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.