HIGH SEAS II WETSUITS
Designed For Hi-Fi Flexibility & Ultimate Comfort
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
Completely redesigned with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! Matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
+ WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort. I-Foam contains Recycled oyster shells, Recycled rubber, and Eco-carbon black.
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast
• Panels include Upcycled XTEND: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
+ DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Stitch-less outer arm seams for superior stretch.
• Vissla Neo 3.0 super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• This is a super stretchy suit- treat with special care when getting in and out by not pulling excessively on neckline and shoulders.
+ WETSUIT WARRANTY
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
Style # MW32UHFC
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.