- 100% Malaysian Rubber - All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket - The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
- Lightweight - For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain.
- Extremely powerful - Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- Maximum Control - At speed the “strakes” generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and manoeuvrability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman - Ambassadors include Mark Cunningham (World Champion Bodysurfer), Zak Noyle (Professional Surf Photographer) and Brian Keaulana (World Renowned Hawaiian Waterman)
- Official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association and Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.