Dimensions: 5'6 x 21' x 2 3/4'
Core: EPS - 2 Stringers
Deck: IXL EBS
Bottom: 1mm HDPE
Fins: 2x 5.5" Soft PU Twin
Fin Box: Interchangeable Fins
Rider Weight: <70kg
- TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against de-lamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING to the Northern Beaches only.
Click and Collect
You may also elect to pick up your purchase in-store. Please wait until we have contacted you letting you know your purchase is ready for collection.
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
Wicks Surf accepts the exchange of items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. If you are no longer happy with an item you purchased, Wicks Surf will issue you a store credit or a refund. However, we do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.