- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (HERO4 cameras only)
- Up to 600’ (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33’ (10m)
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
Note: The Settings/Tag button is compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf does not accept refunds on change of mind purchases. We do exchange items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. We do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.