Our Marketing Director, Chuy Reyna, was looking for all the benefits of the Dominator but even more performance. The SPITFIRE combines a Diamond tail and STEP-DOWN tail rail, giving the SPITFIRE the tail bite of a thinner board, without losing the Dominator's speed and flotation. The SPITFIRE offers the same 5/4/3 fin options and a low entry rocker for easy paddling.
IDEAL WAVE HEIGHT:
HE - (Helium)
The same expanded lifespan beyond traditional materials that many expect from FST, in addition to the gentle compression beneath your feet that others love about LFT. We used the lightest foam we have to make Helium, combined with a brand new rail crafted from both balsa wood and paulownia wood. It’s all wrapped in a brand new deckskin material we’re introducing for the first time.
- TT - (TimberTek)
- The combination of a lightweight EPS core, sustainably-grown Paulownia wood deck skins, Firewire’s proprietary parabolic rail construction, and an Entropy bio-resin hot coat yield an extremely lightweight, durable surfboard with ALL of the high performance flex characteristics of Firewire’s existing technologies.
- FST - (Future Shape Technology)
- FST relies primarily on the PARABOLIC Balsa Rail to control flex while the high density aerospace composite vacuumed to both the top and bottom decks provides significant impact strength, and is stronger than a traditional PU surfboard.
- LFT/B - (Linear Flex Technology) Bamboo Deckskin
- This option incorporates a bamboo deckskin as well as the Firewire’s SPRINGER HD, a 0.75” (18 mm) wide aerospace composite that runs down the centerline of the board, representing the next generation in our SPRINGER technology. The SPRINGER HD runs the entire length of the board and plays a pivotal role in optimising flex from nose to tail.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf does not accept refunds on change of mind purchases. We do exchange items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. We do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.