Swell, Wind, Track & Tide. The Rip Curl SearchGPS 2 Surf Watch is not only smaller, lighter and more durable than its predecessor, but now also comes with real-time surf conditions and GPS tracking for all of your activities, from surf to snow, run to swim. Charger included.
- One touch auto-set for 1400 tide locations.
- Track every wave with assisted GPS.
- Tide data and live Wind and Swell conditions for your closest surf break. Sync your surfs to the cloud.
- It’s waterproof tested up to 100 meters (330 feet) and backed with a limited 5-year worldwide warranty.
- 1400 pre-programmed global tide locations.
- Detailed tide, wind and swell displays.
- Future tide function.
- Day, date, calendar, alarm, stopwatch, moon phase, sunrise/set times, stopwatch and countdown timer.
- EL backlight.
- Invert LDC display positive or negative LCD screen display.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Durable yet lightweight injected molded polycarbonate ABS case.
- Screw down polycarbonate case back.
- 100m / 330ft waterproof tested.
- Comfortable, durable and lightweight polyurethane band.
- 26mm with secure locking keeper.
- Marine-grade stainless steel forged buckle.
REAL TIME CONDITIONS
Score the best surf with Rip Curl’s iconic tide charts & real time surf conditions from our partners at SURFLINE.
TRACK YOUR SURF
View live stats and record your wave count, top speeds, distance travelled & session time.
ONE TOUCH AUTO SET
Set the time, tide and local surf conditions, with one touch Auto-set & improved location accuracy indoors or out.
TRACK OTHER SPORTS
From swim to snow, run to ride, view live speeds and record all of your activities.
SYNC YOUR SESSION
Sync your session from your watch to your iPhone, iPad or desktop computer.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD'S LARGEST SURFING CLUB
Connect & share with your friends & follow their sessions. Follow the Rip Curl Pro team and see what your favorite surfer is up to.
Standard shipping for most products (excluding bulky items) is $9.95 Australia Wide.
For lightweight products (under 0.5kg) a $3 shipping option is available.
Click and Collect
Alternatively, you can select "In Store Pick Up" at Checkout and pick up this item from:
Wicks Surf Shop
1103 Pittwater Road
Collaroy NSW 2097
We will call or email you to confirm when your item is ready.
Wicks Surf does not accept refunds on change of mind purchases. We do exchange items within 14 days of purchase, as long as the item is returned with the original tags and the Wicks receipt. We do not offer any exchange or refund on sale items. If a product is faulty, we’ll do our best to replace it, and if we can’t, then we will offer a refund.
Should you find your item does not suit and you have a change of mind with your purchase we happily exchange within 14 days as long as the goods have not been used and are in original condition. We will exchange the item for a different size (if available) or for another style of equal value or greater value. It will be at the customer’s expense to return the item to Wicks Surf and pay for postage of the newly exchanged item.
To exchange your item, please email us your order details and an accompanying note explaining which size you require. Please then follow the instructions below:
- Pack all items with your invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are enclosed in a satchel or bubble wrap for protection or their return may be refused.
- Make sure you cover or remove original shipping label. Clearly write a new label for the item returning your package to: Wicks Surf Shop, ATT: Online Exchanges, 1103 Pittwater Road, Collaroy, NSW 2097
All returned items are exchanged are at your own expense.
Out of Stock Items
Occasionally a customer may purchase a product that is temporarily out of stock. In this instance we will contact the customer to give an estimated time delivery time. The customer is given the option to wait for the stock, however if the customer does not wish to receive the item any longer due to the wait, then we will happily refund the purchase.